Wedding License Information

Come to the chapel and our driver will take you to the Courthouse.

If you are 18 Years of age or older, bring your identification, such as driver license, passport, birth certificate, military ID.

If between the age of 16 and 18, parent must be present with identification for both parent and minor and birth certificate for the minor. A notarized parental consent letter is also acceptable if parent is not present.

Licenses can be obtained from the courthouse during the following hours:
Monday through Thursday: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Friday and Saturday: 8:00 am to midnight
Sunday and holidays: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm

Click here to visit the Washoe County Marriage License information page ( opens in a new browser window ).